Are you ready for a cute post filled with fluff?
Before you all get excited, I did not adopt two adorable puppies, but my dear friend did! Last week the big day arrived for my friend and her family to pick up their golden doodle puppies. They have been dogless for about seven months and every couple of days I would receive a text about how many days were left for the big day.
As you know, the saddest event in owning a pet is saying the 'goodbyes' if only they could live as long as we do. However, the happiest event is saying the 'hellos'. That new puppy smell brings so much joy!!
Both of these sweeties just finished eating a meal so one was groggy and the other had a bit of spunk. We sat in lawn chairs just watching them frolic and play. Simple pleasures. I was thankful to be included in their family joy.
Today I have a full house and we are going to celebrate the Fourth with lots of food. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
0 Yorumlar