Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Interesting Blog Reading Elsewhere

Just a couple of things I cam across this Saturday morning while playing catch-up on my e-mail.

First, a blog on reviewing and while it is aimed at poetry books it has mass appeal. AN ongoing series titled "10 Questions on Reviewing" can be found at:

http://lemonhound.blogspot.com/


Second, for some time now I have felt that the John Sandford books the last couple of years didn't read like earlier ones and from time to time noted that in my reviews. Peg Brantley mentioned the issue in connection with her reading "Dark Of The Moon" and John Sandford's son responded. The Blog, with comments can be found at:

http://www.suspensenovelist.blogspot.com/

While addressing the Virgil Flowers books issue is great, it doesn't explain why the other books have changed. Clearly, addressing that wasn't part of his response. I am just still wondering about that because it could be a variety of reasons.

Anyway, just a couple of interesting things I found this morning. I hope you find them as interesting as I did. For me, at least, it beats reading again my latest publisher royalty statement that details just how bad sales still are for the anthology. Downright depressing stuff.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar