Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

*My Holiday Home*


I didn't really plan to have a home tour of any kind this year.


I've simplified my decorating to take advantage of the nice weather to GET OUTSIDE more!


But one day I invited my friend over to see the dolls and jewelry trees so I decided it was the perfect time to take a few photos. Remember....I invited a friend over. And since I know you are ALL friends, I'm sure you won't point out that a flannel shirt is laying over the back of a chair or mention the things you see that are 'out of place'. 


Living Room


The Lanai


The Kitchen


The Bedroom

Thanks for stopping by! 
(I'll save some dollies for another day.)


 Care for a cup of coffee before you go? It's GOOD!!!


*Happy Holidays*

I'm joining Angie for Mosaic Monday HERE 
and Common Ground HERE.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar