Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Reconnecting With Old Friends

Thirty-four years after we met


Yesterday I drove to Las Vegas and attended a lovely memorial for my friend Kate. There were several people there that I had danced with at the MGM Grand in Reno, Nevada.  It was so exciting to see them again; I felt elated.  We had such happy times performing together when we were in our twenties.  It was an absolute thrill to dance on that huge stage.  It's the largest stage in the world.  The show had a real lion, horses, an ostrich, a dog act, and spectacular special effects.


a backstage birthday celebration with my friends at MGM

I met with my friend Darya for breakfast this morning.  We used to sit next to each other backstage.  We would always chat as we put on our make-up and changed our costumes.  It was a very relaxed, social atmosphere, and there was always something fun happening.

I am wiped out from the long drive in the heat, so I am now heading to bed.  Do you have any old friends that you are still in touch with?  Where did you meet them?

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please comment in English.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.    

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar