Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sending Out an S.O.S. to My Fellow Bloggers







Hello there.
I'm popping in with a plea to my fellow bloggers.
There is one aspect of blogging that I struggle with, yet many of you seem to have mastered with ease.
Headers!!

There was a time when I would assemble a collage into a header on PicMonkey and then make that my header.
There was a time when I could figure out where to find the size of the header and even alter it.

Now when I go to PicMonkey I am told I need to do a free trial to be able to save my creations.  Used to be I could just log in, make my collage and then save it.  I just used the basic (free) plan at that time.  For those of you who use it, is there no such thing as free use anymore?

After spending some time on it today, I got fed up and decided to just edit my header by putting a simple picture up there with a very basic title.  You can see the GIGANTIC result above.
Thinking I would go in and change the header dimensions, it seems the only ways I have found to do it require playing with HTML.  
As you might have guessed I am not the person to be doing that!
If anybody can tell me an easy way without involving HTML to shrink it, I would be very grateful.

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.
Until then, don't be frightened by my gargantuan pond :/.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar