Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stacking the Shelves -- More eBook Goodness!

Seems like so many great eARCs have been available lately -- I just can't pass them up. Here's my haul:

For Review:
Raven Flight, by Juliet Marillier, from NetGalley.
The second book in the Shadowfell Series.

Dance of the Red Death, by Bethany Griffin, from Edelweiss

Across a Star-Swept Sea, by Diana Peterfreund from Edelweiss

I've read all three "first books" for these three series, so I'm very excited to have the seconds on hand.

Won:

I've already read and enjoyed this one!

Mojo, by Tim Tharp, from Random Buzzers

 What did you get this week? Please leave me your link. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.

Thanks to Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting Stacking the Shelves. Please make sure you visit some of the other participants too. Have a great weekend!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar