This morning on my way to my dental appointment I spotted something that I just knew I wanted to photograph. And wouldn't you know it, I didn't have my camera with me. (I know Debbie...never leave home without it.) So I wrote down on a piece of paper where I saw what I wanted to photograph and when my appointment was over I went back home and got my camera so I could capture it. CLICK TO ENLARGE
It's a lovely Golden Carpet....
Of Ginkgo Tree leaves. This is the oldest tree in existence. Well not this particular tree but Ginkgo trees date back to pre-historic times. They are so fascinating and so pretty when all the leaves fall (practically at once) forming a lovely Golden carpet. - I had a tree in mind to take a photograph of but when I went there the other day all the leaves had fallen and the people had already raked them up. I was so disappointed but now I'm happy again having found this wonderful display. I hope you enjoy it.
P.S. - Had to drive back by this same place not more then 3 hours after this photo was taken and would you believe, they had raked up the leaves! So glad I got there when I did.


0 Yorumlar