Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? #649

       WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #649

Just a quick post today as it is already 9pm (10am UK time) and I am only just hitting the keyboard. Things are getting a bit busier with lockdown over!!

Here's my 'desk shot' for today... taken just now - in lamplight!



I am just finishing a couple of pages from the 10 day virtual retreat with

These are  from workshops by Tammy Klingner and Cindy Porter.



These are all within the junk journal I am putting together. This 10 day retreat has produced many more pages!!


I did the next of Carolyn Dube's starter prompts (lazy). 



The other thing I am going to share is a sock monkey. A few of us are making them for charity...




Hope you are all well - stay safe...

Happy WOYWW !! Hope to call on all of you this week...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar