Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The "Comp Card"

Most of you are probably familiar with various reward programs. Almost every company has some sort of reward or loyalty program to encourage their customers to keep coming back. One of the card shops that I frequent has a great "Comp Card" reward program.

They use their business card ...















                      ... and stamp the back so that you can earn store credits.


Let me explain how it works. You get a stamp for coming into the shop and for every $10 you spend. They have three auctions every week and so for every five write in bids you also can get a stamp. Once the card is full (10 stamps) it is gets the full stamp across it and it has a $1 value in the shop and $2 towards any auction items. You can also trade in a full comp card for five raffle tickets. (They do a drawing for a box about once a month). I did that once and ended up winning a box of Opening Day.

Anyways, I'm curious to know if any of your card shops have anything similar. Let me know.                                                    

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar